Spend your lunch hour stretching, twisting, and breathing and add some calm to your day. Special thanks to our partner Modo Yoga Danforth!
• FREE and open to all levels!
• No previous yoga experience required.
• Please wear comfortable clothing.
• Washrooms are available for changing.
• Please bring your own yoga mat & water bottle
Class capacity is 40 participants. 15 spots are being reserved for drop-in participants. Please arrive early to sign-in. Late comers will not be allowed entrance.
Register here >> https://bit.ly/2N3mFIj
CLASS LOCATION & ARRIVAL INFORMATION
– Location: The Sony Centre For The Performing Arts, 1 Front Street East (at Front & Yonge) >> https://bit.ly/2Ofs14w
– Entrance: Yonge Street Entrance >> https://bit.ly/2NaFNJq
Located along Yonge Street on the west side of the building halfway between Front St. and Esplanade. Community classes are accessible via the Yonge Street Entrance and not the main Front Street Entrance.
– Doors open at 11:45AM
WAITLIST & DROP-IN INFORMATION
– Waitlist: If the Eventbrite Registration is full, we encourage you to join the waitlist! We will contact the waitlist with a class reminder and any updates regarding the number of available drop-in spots. If you are not contacted by Eventbrite to join the class, you are welcome to attend as a drop-in participant (first come, first served).
– Drop-ins: Regardless of being on the waitlist, anyone is welcome to arrive as a drop-in participant. We will reserve 15 spots per class for drop-ins and will allow additional drop-ins up to the capacity of the class in case there are cancellations or no-shows.